From May 25 2018 forward the new European privacy regulation is in force. We continue to carefully treat your personal data and want to inform you about this in a clear and transparent way.
We have adjusted our privacy statement in accordance with the General Data Processing Regulation (AVG).
Sytac BV is convinced that the privacy of her candidates, flex workers, employees, and also her other relations and visitors to her website is essential. This personal data will be treated with the greatest care and security.
WHO ARE WE
Sytac BV is located in Haarlem, Rozenstraat 1, 2011 LS and is responsible for the processing of your personal data (Responsible in the sense of AVG).
Technical information and cookies
In general our website can be visited without your personal data will be transferred to us. As many other websites, this website does collect certain information about the users of the website, like f.e. the Internet Protocol (IP)-address from your computer. The IP-address from your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website you have been directly forwarded from, the operating system, the parts of the website you have visited, the pages from the website you have visited and the information you have viewed, information about the type of equipment that you use for your website visit, the geo location and the material you upload or download from the website. This technical information is used for the maintenance and management of the website, and helps us to improve the website, for your ease of use. This technical information can be passed on to third parties and can be stored for future use.
When do we collect your data ?
As soon as you provide us with information, by completing a form, by submitting an application or registration where you create an account, register at our office or sign up or will be signed up to use our services.
We may also collect information from you if you have placed it on public funds only if we have a justified reason to assume that you would be interested in work or our services. In that case we will approach you if you are interested to register with us in accordance with our conditions and with due observance of this Privacy Statement. Are you not interested than we can process relevant information from you in order to honor your wish not to be approached by us.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the execution of our services, including mediation, temporary employment, secondment, payroll, recruitment & selection, lending and lending, personal development and employability, reintegration, career counseling and outplacement, advice, research, planning and personnel and payroll administration.
More specifically, your personal data will be processed at;
- to be able to make offers and / or to provide information about the services and other activities and to be able to tailor it better to your wishes and qualities, this is done by our employees and partly automated (for example with a vacancy alert);
- to approach you for commercial offers, newsletters, events and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you, only if you have registered for this (opt-in);
- to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation to permanent or temporary work or an assignment, in which use can also be made of test results, reference checks, social media (only if this is really relevant for the job and is indicated in the vacancy text
- to enter into and maintain an employee or personnel / broker relationship with you and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose;
- to meet our reintegration obligations and to comply with (the government-imposed objectives) to help people with a large (er) distance to the labor market to work;
- to be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client;
- to process data for certain functions in the context of a pre-employment screening;
- promote your personal development and employability, including through training, education and testing;
- for management purposes including; management information, providing internal controls and operational safety and performing audits and auditing;
- quality objectives such as certification;
- be entitled to subsidies, premium discounts, wage cost benefits, etc .;
- if we have entered into an employee or personnel / broker relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor law, tax and social security legislation, pension, anti-fraud and national and international sanctions legislation.
What personal information do we collect from you
We process the personal data necessary for our service; part of this information is required to use our services. We can not execute our services without this information. Additional information may be desirable in order to better tailor the service to your wishes, qualities or availability or to meet more specific questions or obligations with regard to the job and / or from clients. We ask you only to provide us with information that is correct and relevant.
More specifically, this concerns – among other things – the following (documents with) personal data:
- Name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details
- birth data, age, gender;
- curriculum vitae (CV), information about training, internships and work experience;
- information about training and education and / or tests that you have followed or done yourself or through us;
- data on availability and leave;
- other data that are or may be important in the assessment of the suitability of you as a candidate, for example references and testimonials;
The moment you can work / work / worked for Sytac;
- nationality, BSN number, ID certificate, work permit;
- other data related to employee, salary and absenteeism registration;
- In addition, we sometimes process data for certain functions in the context of a pre-employment screening. If you are loaned in and on to a client through us;
The moment you can work / work / worked for Sytac as freelancer, above mentioned data will only be processed if relevant and legally obliged. Next to this information we also process the company data.
Sytac only records special personal data if this is necessary to comply with its legal obligations, or if this is otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. By ‘special personal data’ is meant; data on race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical religion or beliefs, genetic and biometric data, health, sexual life, union membership, criminal data and / or personal data about unlawful or annoying behavior.
WITH WHOM WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA (Consultants, flex workers, freelancers)?
Sytac can pass on your personal data to her customers, subcontractors (such as data processors) who provides services or carry out assignments on behalf of Sytac, suppliers; governmental bodies and other business relations. And in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court order.
The sharing of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, permission, legal obligation and / or to execute the agreement in accordance with the goals as mentioned under “Why do we collect your personal data?”
How long do we keep your personal data
The retention periods that we use depend on the applicable statutory retention periods
Candidates (If you have not (yet) worked for Sytac)
Your mediation data (CV, work experience, training, test results, etc.) are available up to two years after the last contact if you did not work for Sytac. You will receive a message from us that you are registered with us both one year after the last contact and two years after the last contact.
If you do not want to be brokered anymore, you can pass this on to your contact person. You will no longer be approached and/or mediated by Sytac. You personal data will be removed after 3 calendar months.
If you work for Sytac / have worked in employment, or as a freelancer
Your personal data are available up to two years after the end of employment.
Certain personal data are longer available for Sytac for example for claims, audits and tax obligations (currently 7 years)
If you no longer wish to be brokered, you can indicate this to your contact person. In that case you will no longer be approached and mediated by Sytac. Your personal data will only be available for Sytac according to the relevant goals and terms.
PERSONAL Data of BUSINESS RELATIONS
(contact details from employees from customers, suppliers, sales, referrals and with any other authortiy we have a business relationship)
Sytac processes[ personal data of persons working for companies with whom we do business (1) for making offers for and / or providing information about the services and other activities, (2) for maintaining a business relationship and (3) for contract and maintain.
We process amongst other the following personal data of business relations;
– names, contact details and functions of the contact persons
Sytac can pass on above mentioned personal data, when this is necessary for realizing the goals of the business relation or for mediation.
These data can be passed on to applicants or candidates, business partners and subcontractors (f.e. data processors) who provide a service for Sytac and in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so,
For candidates, flex workers, freelancers and business relations:
If you want access to your total personal data processing and/or want to change or remove data which you can not edit your self, you may contact your contact person at Sytac.
For other relations
You have the right to view and change the registered personal data about you. You can contact your contact person at Sytac.
Sytac makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized personnel has access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, Sytac has agreed with them that they also optimally protect the personal data.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, COMPLAINTS OR (SUSPICION) DATA BREACH
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Sytac, you can either written or via email contact Sytac BV (email@example.com) attn. Office Management, Rozenstraat 1, 2011 LS Haarlem. You can also reach our department by phone (023-5320932).
Sytac may from time to time make changes, additions or changes to its Privacy Statement for various reasons. The most up-to-date privacy statement can always be viewed on the website.
This version was prepared in May 2018.